Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions shall apply:
1. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal products and / or remote services to the consumer;
2. Consumer means a natural person not acting in the exercise of professional or business and a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Distance contract means an agreement whereby part of an organized system for the business distance selling of products and / or services until the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication;
4. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract without the consumer and trader being in the same area have come together;
5. Grace period: The period during which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
6. Right of withdrawal: the ability for consumers within the waiting period to see in the distance;
7. Day calendar;
8. Length Transaction: a distance contract relating to a range of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
9. Durable medium: any means that the consumer or business that enables information to him personally is directed to store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
JA of Bloois Homegreen
Chamber of Commerce number: 53734041
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any agreement reached at a distance between business and consumers.
2. Before concluding the distance contract, the text of these general conditions made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance is closed, that the general conditions for the entrepreneur to see and at the request of the consumer as quickly as possible, be sent free of charge.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph and before concluding the distance contract, the text of these terms and conditions electronically to the consumer be made available in such a way that the consumer a simple way can be stored on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before concluding the distance contract, will indicate where the general conditions in electronic form can be taken and that at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise without charge will be sent.
4. In the event that besides these terms and conditions specific product or service conditions apply, the second and third paragraphs shall apply and the consumer in the event of conflicting terms always rely on the applicable provision for the most favorable was.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer is a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned in the offer.
2. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer as possible. If the contractor uses these images are a true reflection of the products and / or services.Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer binding on the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer includes such information that the consumer is clear what the rights and obligations, to the acceptance of the offer are attached. This concerns in particular:
· The price, including taxes;
· The potential costs of delivery;
· The manner in which the agreement will be achieved and what actions they require;
· To whether or not to apply the right of withdrawal;
· The method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
· The period for accepting the offer, or the deadline for adhering to the price;
· The level of the rate of distance communication if the cost of using the means of distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
• if the agreement after the adoption is filed, how these consumers can be consulted;
· The manner in which the consumer before the conclusion of the agreement by his popular acts can get informed, and the way he can recover before the contract is concluded;
· The languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the contract may be entered;
· The conduct to which the trader is subject and the manner in which the consumer can conduct electronic consult and
· The minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of a contract that involves continuous or periodic delivery of products or services.
Article 5 - The contract
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time the consumer accepts the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of electronic acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer may rescind the contract.
3. If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transmission of data and he will ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the trader will take appropriate security measures.
4. The entrepreneur can - within the law - or to inform consumers of its payment obligations, and of all those facts and factors that are important to a sound conclusion of the distance. If the operator under this investigation was justified in the agreement not to go, he is entitled to a reasoned order or request, or to refuse to implement special conditions attached.
5. The entrepreneur will the product or service to the consumer the following information in writing or in such a way that the consumer in an accessible manner can be stored in a durable medium to send:
a. the address of the establishment of the business location where consumers can lodge complaints;
b. the conditions and how the consumers of the withdrawal right can be exercised, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information on existing after sales service and guarantees;
d. in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions include information, unless the operator this information already provided to the consumer prior to concluding the contract;
e. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite.
6. If the entrepreneur is committed to providing a range of products or services, the provision in the preceding paragraph shall apply only to the first delivery.
Item 6a - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. When purchasing products, the consumer can terminate the agreement without giving any reason to cancel within seven working days. This period commences on the day following receipt of the product by or on behalf of consumers.
2. During this period the consumer will handle the product and its packaging. He will be the product only to unpack or use as necessary to assess whether he would prefer to retain. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will be the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to return the company, according to the entrepreneur provided reasonable and clear instructions.
Item 6b - Right of withdrawal in service delivery
1. In service delivery, the consumer can terminate the agreement without giving any reason to cancel within seven working days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
2. To use his right of withdrawal, the consumer focus to the trader to supply and / or no later than the relevant provision provided reasonable and clear instructions.
Article 7 - Costs of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, will not exceed the cost of returning the goods.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the company this amount as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation, refund.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by the entrepreneur entrepreneur submitted clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the contract, has stated.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a) by the entrepreneur to have been made to the consumer's specifications;
b) that are clearly personal in nature;
c) by their nature can not be returned;
d) that rapidly decay or become obsolete;
e) whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur's control;
f) for individual newspapers and magazines;
g) for audio and video recordings and computer software that the consumer has broken the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a) on accommodation, transport, catering or leisure to carry on a certain date or during a specified period;
b) the supply with the express consent of the consumer, before the period has expired;
c) relating to betting and lotteries.
Article 9 - The price
1. During the period mentioned in the offer prices of the products and / or services have not increased, except for price changes due to changes in tax rates.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the business products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial markets and where the operator has no control, variable prices.These fluctuations and the fact that any price targets, are in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if they result from legislation or regulations.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only permitted if the trader has agreed, and: